One of the great things you can with our Joomla HTML module, is to integrate Twitter into your Joomla website. This is a very easy process, just follow these simple instructions.
Create a Widget in Twitter
To create a Twitter widget for your Joomla website, you'll need to do this via your Twitter Profile
- Login to your Twitter account
- Click on the Settings icon
- Click on Widgets
- Click Create New - change the settings according to your preferences
- Once you are ready click on "Create Widget"
- Copy the HTML provided
Setup the Twitter Widget Code in your Joomla Website
- Download and install DC Joomla HTML Module
- Go to the Extensions > Module Manager
- Find the DC Joomla HTML module
- Paste the Twitter widget in the HTML text area
- Assign the Clean CSS / Clean JS / Clean HTML to No
- Hide the title of the widget
- Assign the template to a position where you want the Twitter widget to show
- Choose the Menu assignment and set to "All Pages"
- Set the Satus to "Published", and Save
- Refresh the front end of your website with your new Twitter widget in Joomla!