Getting started with your WordPress based freelancing business can be quite hard.
In the early days of your freelancing business, even if you have the skill set to support your clients, chances are you might not have a client base that can back you up financially. So as a freelancer, it is crucial to use different ways of acquiring new clients who would be able to support your freelance career in the long run.
In this post we’ll discuss three different websites that let you find WordPress related freelancing jobs without the hassle of bidding.
1. Subscribe as a WordPress Developers on Toptal
Toptal are reknown solely because their aim is to cut down the time require to find great WordPress Developer. This is becuase at Toptal they ONLY hire the top 3% of freelance WordPress developers
Toptal is one of the best choices if you’re looking to be hired as one of the top WordPress developers and jobs around the world.
In order to identify the best talents, they’ve developed a rigorous screening process and don’t accept anyone who applies as a freelancer. They claim that out of thousands of applications, only fewer than 3% are accepted and everyone who is accepted is a senior developer or designer.
Are WordPress jobs from Toptal a right choice for you? They are if you can make the cut.
If you’re looking to for regular and great WP jobs and have got the skill set to match, Toptal is surely an excellent place to get great WordPress work.
Envato Studio is a marketplace similar to Fiverr.com with the main difference that it offers flat-rate for services instead of Fiverr’s starting from $5 strategy. It is a part of Envato Network that consists of the reknown Tuts+ network and sites like Themeforest.net.
- Pros: Unlike Fiverr, the minimum pay is $50 and it also comprises a wide range of categories for WordPress that includes WordPress customization, Website to WordPress, PSD to WordPress, etc.
- Is it for you? If you are a freelancer who is looking for a new place to find jobs, Envato Studio might be the right place. The best thing is all that you need to do is to create a listing of your services and you can charge a flat-fee for it. As there is no obligation, you can either accept or decline the offers from clients.
Fiverr.com is the largest marketplace for small services, which is not just limited to WordPress based services. Over the years, Fiverr has grown a lot and it is no longer a marketplace that offers services for just $5. Today, mature gig sellers even offer their premium services and can charge 4-figures on Fiverr.
- Pros: Easy to get jobs. Go to Fiverr, create a gig under the WordPress category explaining the service you’re about to offer. This 5 minutes task can bring in jobs for a lifetime.
- Is it for you? If you’re looking for part-time tiny jobs, it is a perfect fit for you. However, it is not a perfect place to build a long term full-time freelancing career.
Pros: Huge reputation. Big WordPress companies such as WooThemes and Yoast rely on the site. It takes only premium services starting from $60/hour.Codeable claims to be the best WordPress outsourcing platform on the internet. You can find almost any kind of WordPress related jobs on it as the site is 100% dedicated to WordPress services outsourcing.
- Is it for you? If you are a WordPress expert who knows WordPress inside-out and already have a portfolio on sites like Github, this site is for you. If you aren’t then build your portfolio with a target at getting on this site.
Do you have any experience in using the above mentioned sites? Share your experience of getting WordPress jobs in the comments section below.